Commercial Manager in UK
Commercial Manager - Remote
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: £440 per day (UMB)
- Work within a Commercial team to deliver programme objectives.
- Develop successful working relationships with external Suppliers.
- Contribute to procurement and contract strategies.
- Compile and issue tenders.
- Administer contract amendments.
- Provide Commercial advice and guidance to the wider business.
- Ensure all procurement activities are within budget and undertaken in line with Government regulations and best practice.
- Support colleagues to achieve targets in relevant timescales.
- Experience of developing procurement strategies
- Experience of processes across the complete commercial lifecycle
- Experience in developing positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in producing high quality tender packs for procurements using Government Frameworks and Open competition tenders.
- Previous digital government commercial experience, using Open Competition,
- G Cloud and CCS Frameworks
- Familiarity with Jaggaer sourcing tool would be highly desirable
- Experience around governance is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be required to do a DBS.
The standard hours of work are 37 hours per week.